[vdr] DiSEqC for Dummies

Hi,

Just like the subject states I could need some help figuring out how to configure DiSEqC.

I've just upgraded my hardware from a single lnb (astra 19.2E) to a dual lnb system with astra 19.2E and hotbird 13.? E.

I've got a rather strange setup. Since i've already had an lnb with a multi in there i just added another lnb with a multi and 4 DiSEqC switches (2x lnb -> 1x receiver).

My "normal" receiver seems to automagically know what to do (just turned on DiSEqc and everything worked).

However, I'm really overwhelmed by the amount of options in diseqc.conf.

Is there a tutorial for dummies or at least a FAQ or something alike?

I've set all my switches to ToneBurst (default option, didnt touch anything) if that matters.

I'd appreciate any help on this topic!

with kind regards Philip Lawatsch

--
WaUG 'nuff said