[vdr] feature request - new SVDRP command ReloadConfigs

Hi Klaus,

maybe you could add a new svdrp command to vdr which makes vdr reload its
config files (especially timers.conf).
I want to implement some basic client / server support as I and some others
have a client vdr in the living room and want to control the server's vdr
with the client vdr.
The idea is to be able to use the client's OSD to set timers on the server or
reorganize channels or whatever.  But after the server's *.conf files are
modified, the server vdr needs to reload those files in order to apply the
changes.  Of course this would be possible with the existing svdrp commands
like UPDT but then each single change would have to be parsed and sent to the
server one by one.  And this is where a general reload configs command would
come in very handy.
A complete restart of VDR would do the same thing but is not very nice and
would probably take too long time for some 'instant' recordings .

So would do you think :)

Thanks alot !

regards,

Thomas