[vdr] OSD redesign in VDR 1.3.x

I'm currently beginning to redesign the OSD stuff in VDR 1.3.x
in order to make the whole menu display plugin aware.

While doing so, I was wondering if anybody (i.e. any plugin)
actually uses the functions

   cOsdBase::Relocate()
   cOsdBase::Hide()
   cOsdBase::Show()

or the fact that there can be several "stacked" windows (see the comment
for cOsdBase::Create() in osdbase.h).

If nobody objects I'd like to get rid of these in order to be able
to define a more abstract OSD that consist only of one drawing area,
and put the actual separation onto several separate windows with
different color depths and palettes deep inside the actual implementation
that accesses the hardware. That way a VDR plugin (or also VDR itself, for
that matter) would no longer "see" these details.

Klaus