[vdr] Aged EPG-Data shown

Hi

while looking into "what's on" and afterwards switching to another channel I
observed, that outdated data is shown in the Info-Box (which appears after
channel switching). After pressing ok twice I got the actual info. It is
curious, that I saw the actual program in "what's on", but not in the Info-Box. Is
this a well known problem? I've never had this before...

I use vdr 1.3.6 without any patches.

Martin