[vdr] Again: svdrpsend.pl GRAB from reccmd.conf

Hi!

Some months ago I had a problem with doing a GRAB from reccmd.org - so I
could sace the grabbed image in the current recording directory, I got the
following solution, but now when I tries it again I can't get workin ...

"

send.sh:
------------------------
#!/bin/sh
sleep 1
svdrpsend.pl $@
------------------------

Which i call from my vdr scripts like:
-----------------
Grab image     : /path/send.sh GRAB /tmp/blah.jpg &   # the & is the
important thing
-----------------

"

There is still the same problem, as long as the command from reccmds.conf si
running, VDR is blocked - the & at the end of the line in reccmds.conf
doesn't seems to work.

Any other suggestions on this problem?

Tnx!

/Lars