[vdr] Re: vdr1.3.6/problem on timer recordings with two apids

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

André Weidemann wrote:

I encoutered the following problem as I tried to record First Wave
yesterday on SCI-FI.
The show is broadcasted in German and English. And I'm especially
interested in the english version. Unfortunately the autopid did not
find the second APID since it was not yet broadcasted when the timer
started the recording.
Is it possible to have VDR check for changes in the PMT during a
recording and add a new APID to the ongoing recording?
I know that I can still set the second APID in the channel settings, but
then I had to disable the autopid feature.

Actually VDR should automatically do this.
Please check your log file to see whether there was actually a PID change
reported at that time.

Klaus

I re-checked everything twice tonight. And from what I can tell, there is no second Audio-Pid inside the recordings.
VDR seems to recognize an APID change but does not record the second audio language.
I used the latest PVAStrumento and X.jar to determine whether or not there is more than one APID in the recording and both came up with only one audio stream after demuxing.

André.