[vdr] Double recording

Hello

I don't know how to solve the following problem:

If I record from ARTE the language is according to the general setting german.
So I loose the french language
Now a colleague asked me to record a programm in french.
I want to get the same record for my personal use in german.
My first idea was, to duplicate the Arte-Entry - each entry
only with one language. So I had Arte_F and Arte_G. But this
did not work. Any hint, how I can get both languages are welcome.

Thanks
Wolfgang