[vdr] s/pdif sound output from technotrend

Hi

This may be a really dump question but I have Technotrend fullfeatured  DVB-C 2.1 card
and I have read that J2 connector on the board has s/pdif output on pin 4. I also have
nforce2 motherboard which has s/pdif connector to amplifier and in addition to them it has s/pdif
input and output pins in the board.

I have connected my computer from the motherboards s/pdif connector to amplifier and when I listen music with XMMS
or watch divx movies with mplayer I can get the sounds to amplifier via this s/pdif connector.

The question is can I somehow direct the sounds from technotrend DVB card into my motherboards
sound card which would redirect these sounds into my amplifier? I have tried to connect the
technotrends J2 pin number 4 and motherboards pin number 5 (see picture below) together but in that way I have not been able to hear any sounds from the tv programs I am playing.

For watching tv I am using commands "czap channel" & "tvtime". If I connect sound directly from the technotrend card to amplifier I can hear sounds but I just would like to avoid the need for two different audio caples from my computer to amplifier.

Technotrends J2 pins
pin 1
composite out
pin 2