[vdr] Re: Proposal for duplicate channel entry in channels list.

DOm wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> i have a proposal to have a "maybe clean" solution for displaying a
> channel in channels list more than once.
> Can we have a "pointer" to the channel's Unique id ?
> given a channel, say RA1:
>
> RAI1:11766:vC23:S13.0E:27500:512:650=ita:576:1:3401:318:5200:0
>
> we can have multiple references in the channel list with a line like:
>
> @@S13.0E-318-5200-3401
>
> Obviously the @@ literal is just an example.
> Maybe it's just a stupid idea, but i want to share my stupidity anyway
> :)

This is pretty much what I intend to do with user definable
channel lists. In such a list a specific channel will be referenced
by its ID, and a channel can appear any number of times.

However, currently I'm working on redesigning the OSD stuff, so this
will have to wait a while...

Klaus