[vdr] Re: UPT-Watchdog for VDR 1.2.6

Hi  Martin,

I watched out the LOG-Files an i have to say, that i have a minimum of
10 UPT Errors within the first 5 Minutes of a wrong recording so
i think 10 Errors are ok to do a restart - but if i will loose to much
recording i will reduce them to 5 or something other value.

I dont think itīs a need to restart on every UPT-Error because
i also have only 1 UPT-Error within a Recording and thats the only
one within the Recording so a REstart is not realy needed.

I hope anyone can help me.

Best regards

Axel