[vdr] Bad audio,video and slow menu handling while recording

I am experiencing a situation of bad audio, video and slow menu handling
while recording and looking contemporaneously some channels.
In my case the problem appear everytime start a recording ( both on the
fly or though a timer ) on this channels from HotBird :
Italia 1, Canale 5, Rete 4, Rai 3.
The Menu handling is delayed of about ten seconds taht's :
I press the menu key on tne remote and the menu is drawn about ten seconds
later. If I switch to another channel while recording, on the new tuned
channel everithing work fine ( audio video and menus ), tuning back on the
recording channel audio, video and menus start working badly again.
The bad behaviour of the tune channel continue too after recording end,
the only difference is that when recording end, and i tune another channel
and then tune back on the previously recorded channels it start working
fine.
I tested this with about 40 different channels and only with the four
channels mentioned above i got the described failure.
I noticed that the main difference between the failing channels and the
not failing channels is the bitrate,looking at the recording files Italia
1, Canale 5 and Rete 4, generate file at a rate of 9-10 Megabit per
second, while Rai 3 about 5-6 Megabit per second, all other tested less
than 4 Megabit per second.
Another difference is that Italia 1, Rete 4, Canale 5 seems to have two
audio different audio tracks.

Angelo Lambiasi