[vdr] How to read more info of the STREAMTYPE_13818_AUDIO in pat.c?

Hi!
The language descriptor tag will only display the language of the left audio
channel and nothing about what language is on the other,  the problem is
that i dont really know if its possible or how to read more info out of the
13818_audio tag.

I have made a hack for selecting a global preffered audio language on all
channels, but now i want it to select left/right/stereo based on this
language, but the problem is that based on the info that pat.c gives i cant
find out on how to differ between those channels. I guess one would have to
parse more data from the "13818_audio" part in pat.c, but i have no clue on
how to do this. An example on how to read all data from the 13818_AUDIO
would have been nice:)

I have read the previous topics about this subject, but it doesnt help me
much:)

If any could give me some hints/help on this it would have been nice.

Maybe there are people that already are working on something like this?

Regards
Bjørnar Nilsen