[vdr] Directories are not created on install if they don't exist

On Sun, Apr 25 2004, at 00:50:06 -0400, Philippe Daoust wrote:
> Then just edit the makefile to reflect the proper man directory.  this
> changes from distro to distro...

In my first post I meant /usr/local/man/man{1,5}. This is the correct
location for local installs on Debian (and according to the FHS),
but the directories are not precreated by the distribution. I think
it is bug that these, or any other, directories are not created if
they do not exist.

But, as I said, I am not sure if this has been fixed or not in later
releases.

Regards,
Björn

--