[vdr] Re: Where is NOW/NEXT title ?

Am Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:57:03 +0200 schrieb Sascha Volkenandt
<lists@magoa.net>:

Sascha,

thanks for the hint and indeed it is not preferrable
to modify vdr code itself.
But since I am not that familiar with C++ it is easier
for me just to hunk two lines of code inside vdr ;-)

So I would thank you for pointing out any location
to perform my ugly workaround

Ralf