[vdr] vdr 1.3.6 + streamdev strange problem

Hi all !

I'm new to this list, I hope this is the right way to send email on the list.

I'm currently trying to setup a client/server VDR architecture.

I use vdr 1.3.6 with streamdev 0.3.1 on a PC with a Hauppauge Nova budget card. My problem is the following. The server instance of vdr is running OK, and I launch the client on another computer (same software versions), this works ok, but i try to switch to another channel, the client tells : "channel not available". And then, when I switch back to the channel I was watching, it now tells me the same (channel not available).

I took care to copy the channels.conf file from the server to the client, but this doesn't do the trick ...

Any suggestion on what I'm doing wrong would be much appreciated. I've ran out of ideas ...

thx

Floof.