To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 8:26 AM
Subject: [vdr] Problem with sc plugin 0.3.10 on vdr 1.3.6 and CICAM settings

Hi all,

I am currently trying to set up a sc plugin for my vdr server, but I
can't figure out how to configure vdr to use sc for encrypted channels.
(sc 0.3.10 on vdr 1.3.6)

I've copied the ca.conf file from the vdr 1.3.6 distribution,
and filled the "CaCaps" field in the "setup.conf" file, the line looks
like this :

CaCaps 1 1 2 555
(555 is the value I used with previous versions of vdr, I think it's out
of date now. I have tried to remove it but htere's no change)

I also set the "sc.ScCaps" field as following :

sc.ScCaps 1 2

But vdr doesn't even try to find a key for the channels !

Except from this, vdr works like a charm for free to air channels (well,
except from streaming but that's another post).

Does anybody have a clue on what i'm doing wrong ?

Thanks,
Floof.

as subject.