[vdr] Re: AW: Error compling on gentoo & kernel 2.6.5

Thanks for the fast reply.  Did as you suggested... it has installed a
couple of dependencies and now it's trying to find a source for
schemes.tar.bz2 and having no luck... is there a way to force it to look
at the correct server or did I screw something else up?

Thanks again!

Of
> Christian Gmeiner
> Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 6:51 PM
> To: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Subject: [vdr] Re: AW: Error compling on gentoo & kernel 2.6.5
>
> Add this linke at the buttom of /etc/make.conf
>
> SYNC="rsync://rsync16.de.gentoo.org/gentoo-merged"
>
> Now run 'emerge rsync' and after it you can use the ebuilds from
> gentoo.de.
> E.g.:
> ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge -p vdr
>

> > I would like to compile it from source just to see if I can...
besides,