[vdr] Re: Rotor plugin

Here a short description of some commands:

Drive East 	 : starts driving the rotor eastwards
Drive West 	 : starts driving the rotor west
Halt	    	 : stopps any movement of the rotor
Recalc (xx)	 : recalculates all stored positions according to the
current position
Goto xx    	 : rotor drives to the position number xx
Store xx   	 : the current position will be stored to position number xx
XX Steps East: rotor moves XX steps eastwards
XX Steps West: rotor moves XX steps westwards

If you want to use the gotoXX.X funtion you have to select the satellite
you want to aim to (e.g. "S61.5 - Echostar 3") and then press OK. But
this can, of course, only work, when the right values for longitude and
latitude are configured in the setup menu. These values must be in tenth
of degree. So instead of 43 and 79 the working values should be for
example 430 (43.0) and 790 (79.0).

Frequency & Symbolrate: Here you can select a frequency, polarization
(by pressing left/right) and symbolrate you want to tune to (by pressing
OK) and see what signal-strength you get there. To this transponder will
also be tuned to, after the commands like store, goto , drive east, ...