[vdr] Re: plugin problem

Le mer 12/05/2004 à 14:58, Sergei Haller a écrit :
> On Wed, 12 May 2004, Tony Grant (TG) wrote:
>
> TG> Found the problem:
> TG>
> TG> In the Makefile the PLUGINDIR was set to ./PLUGINS
>
> that's not the _problem_. That's the default location. The problem is that
> runvdr did not (or not correctly) pass it arguments to vdr.

OK.

When I changed the makefile my script did find the PLUGINS directory at
last but can not access it... So you are right, this isn't the problem.

Right now my solution is a three button interface: first one loads
modules and starts lircd, second opens a terminal and starts VDR, third
fires up xine and points it at the stream.

I also have a button to unload DVB modules, because if they are left
loaded, the kernel panics on shutdown.

On to other problems now.

Thanks

Tony