[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.0 (development) available

Hi,

On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:39:22 +0200
Patrick Cernko <errror@ps.uni-sb.de> wrote:

> 3. Store resume-files and continues already played files at the point
> where they were interupted by the user.

I would love to see resuming in one of the next releases!

BTW: is it possible to start playing mp3 just after vdr is
started up without any interaction?

Furthermore I would like to be able to skip a whole
directory (which is usually the next album)
My mobile mp3 player supports that and i love it.

best regards, tom

--
Linux      : 2.6.3 i686 GNU/Linux
VDR        : vdr (1.3.6) - The Video Disk Recorder