[vdr] Re: Astra 2D channel switching bug

Tony,
I have a bog standard VDR setup  with 2 FF DVB-S cards. I do
not have that problem, so I assume it may be vdr-Xine.

Tony Grant wrote:
Switching from the BBC channels which are in 16:9 format to ITV News
which is in 4:3 results in a scrambled image. To get the clean image
back I switch from full screen mode to window mode and back again.

Is this a VDR configuration issue? A vdr-xine plugin issue?

Xine alone does not have this problem when viewing DVB.

TIA

Tony Grant