[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.7

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Christian Gmeiner wrote:

>Come one... you only need to download the patch... you don't need to read
>the forum.

Of course, if you happen to know the exact patch and what it does. Usually
you'd want to read the discussions about any caveats, tips, missing
features. Or do you like downloading anonymous patches without any clue
about what they do? I also assume you klick on all email attachments you
receive? :) Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, I don't mean to bring up a
language flame fest here though.

--
  "You can't trample infidels when you're a tortoise. I mean, all you could
                  do is give them a meaningful look."