[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] Prefermenu Plugin 0.6.2

Hallo,

here we have a new prefermenu release, I made some changes for newer
vdr, please see HISTORY file for more details.
Older vdr version are supported for now, but i'll probably drop support
for vdr 1.2.x when 1.3.x will stabilize.

The file is here:
http://kikko77.altervista.org/Download/vdr-prefermenu-0.6.2.tgz

since Olivier Jacques told me that he do not have much time to dedicate
to prefermenu, i'll try to take over the maintainership of this little
piece of code and update it to support skin defined by vdr, any help is
appreciated; i rememeber that someone on vdrportal made a patch to add
cycling several preferred lists, for example.
I do not know much of skin and theme support for now and i ask you a tip
to use colors defined by a theme when drawing prefermenu.

Another question: should i use a ScrollText object for the preferred
list? Maybe Klaus will do things that way when he will add native
prefered list support ?

Test test and test this new version, expecially on older vdr, please :)

Bye bye,
   ANgelus.

P.S. Do you like the word "preferred" or maybe something else could fit
better?