[vdr] Setup for two cards and no lnb

Hi,

I just receive vertical polarity from Astra in my home, since the antenna is
shared with several people in my building (we have enough with that to
receive all the channels from D+).

Is it possible to set voltage off somehow since I don't have to power a LNB
and I have two chained cards which are also chained to 2 receivers and don't
want to burn them...

I know that some frontends provide an ioctl to set voltage off, but I don't
know how to enable it from vdr. Is it possible somehow?

--
Regards,
Bruno Seoane