[vdr] Re: VDR Can't find (doesn't show) recordings

Sean, I just found the problem. I got a new disk that is mounted as /video1,
I should not have copied the files to that disk. In /video0 it was found OK.

What you see is the VFAT compatibility change. IIRC the colon ":" is not
allowed in filenames on FAT drives.

Cheers Brian

Sean Carlos wrote:

Brian,

My recordings use the folder naming format

          2004-05-10.23:30.99.99.rec

not

          2004-05-10.23.30.99.99.rec

This may be based on a system time setting, unfortunately I don't have the
opportunity to verify this in first person right now.

Best regards,

Sean