Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Re: VDR-1.3.7: how does the new OSD really look like?
Tony Grant wrote:
It will still take a day or two. I'm just waiting for a further patch from
Simon Truss. You might start updating your xine-lib already :-))
I've just finished adapting my vdr-xine plugin to VDR-1.3.7.
Cool when do we get it?
A sniplet from HISTORY:
2004-05-19: Version 0.3.0
- Changed code sequence to follow the C language properly (reported by
- Updated finnish translation and added empty russion translations while
maintaining compatibility to VDR 1.2.x (reported by Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Dropped (later maybe configurable) sending MUTE to xine, as it's not
really necessary for normal operation of VDR (requested by Jouni Karvo).
- Fixed sending dolby audio to xine (requires uptodate xine-lib CVS).
- Added support for VDR-1.3.7's new OSD interface.
- Integrated patch of Simon Truss to send keystrokes from xine to VDR
for controlling VDR from within xine.
- Enhanced compatibility of xine part to support xine's older API for
VIA-enhanced xine (thanks to Vincenzo Memeo).
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
To unsubscribe send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |