[vdr] Re: [Announce] noad 0.4.2

Hi,

* the Noad <theNoad@SoftHome.net> [22-05-04 06:53]:
> Never seen that. May be its related to the version of autoconf/automake?
> I use autoconf 2.57 and automake 1.7.6. If you use another version, a call to
> 'autoreconf' may help.

i have updated now from autoconf 2.50 to 2.59 and if i execute
autoreconf i get the following errormessage:
configure.ac: 9: automake requires AM_CONFIG_HEADER', not AC_CONFIG_HEADER'
automake: configure.ac: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE' must be used
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

Maybe a change in the new version?

--
Bye
Matthias