[vdr] Re: AddColor() / SetColor()

Am Dienstag, 25. Mai 2004 08:11 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> This is already the case.
> Take a look at cBitmap::DrawRectangle():
>
>      if (x1 == 0 && y1 == 0 && x2 == width - 1 && y2 == height - 1)
>         Reset();
>
> and of course osd.h:
>
>   void DrawRectangle(int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2, tColor Color);
>        ///< Draws a filled rectangle defined by the upper left (x1, y1) and
> lower right ///< (x2, y2) corners with the given Color. If the rectangle
> covers the entire ///< bitmap area, the color palette will be reset, so
> that new colors can be ///< used for drawing.

Ok this means if I have a cBitmap bm and want to set it into an area that has
been drawn on before, I would do a DrawRectangle on the whole area bm covers
with bm->Color(0) and then do DrawBitmap. Thanks for the Hint!:-)

But wouldn't it make sense to do the same check (and possibly reset) in
DrawBitmap, too? (Just a question)

Greetings,
Sascha