[vdr] Re: vdr 1.2.6, duplicate recording entries bug

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 19:47, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Guido Fiala wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > since yesterday i have duplicate recording entries in the recordings list
> > although they do not actually exist twice at the hard disk.
> >
> > For now it only happended for some StarTrek recordings, the menu shows:
> >
> > 1       1       Star Trek - Deep Space Nine
> > open    (
> >                 21.03 16:00 neu %Zeitschiff "Relativity"
> >                 16.05 1&:00 %Es geschah in einem Augenblick
> >         )
> > 1       0       Star Trek - Deep Space Nine
> > open    (
> >                 21.03 16:00 neu %Zeitschiff "Relativity"
> >                 16.05 1&:00 %Es geschah in einem Augenblick
> >         )
> >
> > Well, beside that isn't actually DS9 the entries are the same, one time
> > shown with 1-1 and one time with 1-0.
> >
> > running vdr 1.2.6 with Elchi here.
>
> I believe this problem occurs if you have a recording in a directory which
> also has other recordings in subdirectories.

Yes, the tree looks like this:
video/
	Star_Trek_-_Deep_Space_Nine
		%Es_geschah_in_einem_Augenblick
			2004 ...
		%Zeitschiff_"Relativity"
			2004 ...
	Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine
		2004-05-16.03:04.50.99.rec

(That latter is shown additionally to the entries in my first post!)

Guido