[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: dvd-0.3.5b01

On Fri, 28 May 2004, Jussi Alanärä wrote:

> On Fri, 28 May 2004, Marko Myllymaa wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does that version fix also the problems with subtitles?
> > I have now two dvds that have finnish subtitles, but dvd plugin cannot
> > show them: Star Wars 2 and Pearl Harbour. Both dvds show other subtitles
> > ok, well, SW2 doesn't show any other than english subtitles..
>
> How many subtitles there are in these dvd's?
>
> What I've noticed, there's still problems if there are more than 8
> different subtitles available, I can only use those first 8 which usually
> means that Finnish subtitles are missing.

SW2 has more than ten, but PH has only 8 and dvd plugin's progress bar
shows 'fi 3/8' (don't remember if 3 is correct number, but...) but then it
shows swedish subtitles, or danish, or norwegian... and I've tried to
cycle through every subtitle index -> no finnish is found.

  Marko

--
Marko Myllymaa     | mobile: 044-371 6464  work: 09-451 5855
Vallikatu 9 E 40   | personal: myllymaa@iki.fi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index