[vdr] Re: Context information for cSkinDisplayMenu

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

But I'm afraid I need to add such information to the skin interface,
because apparently the world is full of people who can't read and prefer pictures...
Maybe... I just thought, it may look better ;)

That's what I had in mind:

enum VdrMenuKind { mainMenu, recordingMenu, ...}

cSkinDisplayMenu::SetMenuKind(VdrMenuKind menuKind)

enum VdrMenuItemKind { itemProgram, itemChannels, ...}

cSkinDisplayMenu::SetItem(const char *Text, int Index, bool Current,
bool Selectable, VdrMenuItemKind menuItemKind);

Tobias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index