[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] DVB subtitles 0.3.1

On Sat, 29 May 2004, Jouni Karvo wrote:
> For me, using 1.3.8, Ahrenberg's version of the patch and xine-plugin,
> the 0.3.1 version shows live subtitles while watching a recording.
> (e.g. YLE TV1 subtitles show on top of a recording made from Nelonen
> D)

.. and that's because Pekka forgot to include the correction patch into
his 0.3.1 release version.

Haven't had much time to test the 1.3.8 patch for teletext subtitles, but
I guess the patch works somehow, because you're using it :)

--
rofa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index