[vdr] Re: PATCH: using 8 colors in osdteletext

The patch also worked with plain vanilla VDR with FF card. Just reduce the screen size from plugin setup, and when it is enough small to fit framebuffer, plugin will display the teletext fine. And text was still readable etc.

Tested to work with:
VDR 1.2.6 & Elchi & Improved OSD patches

BR, Jori

Home | Main Index | Thread Index