Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.9
Thanks for the new curses-plugin.
So far it works without any problems.
Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
VDR developer version 1.3.9 is now available at
*** NOTE THAT THE WARNINGS REGARDING THE USE OF VPS CONTROLLED
*** TIMERS FROM PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES STILL APPLY!
The changes since version 1.3.8:
- Completed Croatian language texts (thanks to Drazen Dupor).
- New iso8859-2 font to fix the problem with program freezes (thanks to Drazen Dupor).
- Implemented a default cRemote::Initialize() that waits 10 seconds for a keypress
in order to prevent a "hangup" in case, e.g., the LIRC driver is not loaded (thanks
to Helmut Auer).
- Updated 'channels.conf.terr' for Hannover (thanks to Peter Waechtler).
- cBitmap::DrawBitmap() now also resets the palette if the entire bitmap area is
covered (suggested by Sascha Volkenandt).
- Fixed setting the title in the replay display of the "Classic VDR" skin in case
a shorter title is set after a longer one (thanks to Stefan Huelswitt for
reporting this one).
- Now using more separate areas in the "ST:TNG Panels" skin to allow a theme to
use more independent clrMenu* colors.
- Fixed removing the "scanning recordings..." message in case the video directory
is empty (thanks to Andreas Regel for reporting this one).
- Added SetMessage() functions to the Replay and Channel skin functions. Plugins
that implement skins will need to implement these functions. This fixes a missing
"Editing process finished" message (thanks to Oliver Endriss for reporting this
- Fixed the height of the channel display in the "Classic VDR" skin.
- Fixed handling descriptor loops in 'libsi', which had sometimes caused invalid
CA ids to be added to the channel definitions (thanks to Wayne Keer for reporting
this one, and Marcel Wiesweg for fixing it).
- Fixed handling colors in cDvbSpuPalette::yuv2rgb() (thanks to Marco Schlüßler).
- Made some functions of cFont virtual to allow implementing dummy fonts for the
- The new plugin 'skincurses' re-implements the functionality that was previously
available by compiling VDR with DEBUG_OSD. Some things may not yet work as they
should, but it's a starting point.
The DVB driver I am currently using can be found at
which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-11-08, made available as a complete
archive for your convenience. Of course, you can also use any newer version from
Main Index |