[vdr] Titming problem? Subtitles with dvd-plugin with xine

There's a timing problem with dvdsubs and the xine plugin.
I suspect this is related to the fact that the xine plugin buffers the
picture and sound while the subtitles are osd (not delayed). Maybe the
dvd-plugin can be configured to delay the subtitle drawing so that it will
work better with the xine-plugin?

Shouldn't the OSD-stuff be delayed along with the picture in general when it
comes to the xine-plugin?

Also, if I press the menu-button while having dvd-subtitles, the menu gets
overwritten by the subtitles. I also got a crash while bringing up the
vdr-menu while having subtitles enabled.

Best regards,

Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index