[vdr] vdrplugin-* from berlios.de gentoo-deutsch

Hi

Perhaps the first question could on this be that anybody using
gentoo-deutsch ebuilds?

I did a bit of upgrading to my system and switched to use vdr 1.3.9 with
gentoo ~x86 branch and using the gentoo-deutsch ebuilds. I put their
ebuilds to:
PORTDIR_OVERLAY=/usr/local/portage
and upgraded my system to ~x86 level with those being available to
portage.

Now, the actual problem is that I can't get any of the vdrplugin-*
packages to compile. Is there possibly something that I'm missing on
this?

-Jukka

--
     Jukka Palko        jpalko@vapaa.fi