[vdr] Re: WANTED: people who are running vdr-xine on debian testing

Hi,

Achim Tuffentsammer wrote:

I'm in email contact with 5 people that are using a debian system and cannot complile xine-lib-CVS nor xine-lib-rc4a, and I don't know, what the problem could be.

Is there anybody on this ML that has my plugin running on such a system?
I haven't tried your plugin yet. But I just compiled
xine-lib-1-rc4a.tar.gz without problems.
I'm running debian (unstable): gcc 3.3.3, autoconf 2.5.9
Let me know if you need any more info.
May I invite you to help some people on this thread?

	http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=17928&sid=

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl