[vdr] Re: Slowmotion

Hi Klaus,

> > Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> >
> > Hi Mailinglist,
> >
> > i have here a question again :) If i press pause in replay mode and
press then forward or backward this function is called:

> >   virtual void TrickSpeed(int Speed);
> >        ///< Sets the device into a mode where replay is done slower.
> >        ///< Every single frame shall then be displayed the given number
of
> >        ///< times.
> >
> > I am correct?
> >
> > Now i want to know what values Speed can have.
>
> int cDvbPlayer::Speeds[] = { 0, -2, -4, -8, 1, 2, 4, 12, 0 };

Thanks for your answer. This helped me alot, now i must look how i can do
this with the dxr3, because
it only nows singlestep, slowforward and slowbackward play modes.

TrickSpeed is only called for slowmotion or is it also called for fast
forward. I think it is not only for
slowmotion, because of the high numbers in Speeds (-8, 12).

Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index