[vdr] vdr 1.3.10 Plugin cMenuEdit items

Hello all,

I start writing a plugin for vdr, and try to use some of the cMenuEdit items
But while in vdr 1.3.6 the
Add(new cMenuEditStrItem(tr("Test"),test,sizeof(test),*allowed));
works perfectly, in vdr 1.3.{8,9,10} this only work in the Setup page on the
plugin
In the Main menu entry, this only shows "Test : " but not the value of the
string (while i still can change that value, because when I press right key,
the Red key becomes "ABC/abc", green "Insert" etc etc)

Do I need to set a color or something else, or is this just a bug (due to
the skin implementation I guess)

Thanks in advance

Home | Main Index | Thread Index