[vdr] ANNOUNCE: Text-based skin loader (text2skin-0.0.2)

Hi list,

here's an update to the text-loader plugin:

http://www.magoa.net/linux/index.php?view=text2skin

Since the original thread is only two days old, I think I don't need to
explain what this is about again :-).

Changes since 0.0.1:
- fixed Timebar which sometimes displayed something beyond 100%
- fixed scrolling in EPG detail display
- added "MenuEventEndTime", "MenuEventVPSTime" and "MenuEventDate"
- added "DateTimeF" and "MenuEventDateTimeF" for free formattable dates
- added parameter format that holds the format string for the above items
- implemented setup menu entry to flush image cache

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index