[vdr] Re: blue screen with xvxine

Conclusions:

A) If there are files, then the plugin got compiled but for any reason it
didn't get installed and therefore doesn't get loaded.

No output

B) If there is an output, then patching xine worked properly.

Correct output

C) If there is no output, then you probably ran configure instead of

autogen.sh.

No output. I run configure not autogen.sh, I thought  autogen.sh is for
the cvs version

D) It should match C).

Same as above

E) If there is no output, then you forgot to create the links.

correct output

I'll rebuild xine-lib and post the result
thank U

Home | Main Index | Thread Index