[vdr] Re: Softdevice + DirectFB + cle266 : one step beyond

Hello,

> Question 1 : what should I do from there ?
I don't know :(
> Question 2 : am I the only one who use softdevice / DirectFB on an EPIA
> M10000 ?

well, I own a Epia-M board as well, but I never tried the softdevice plugin
yet. Currently I use a ff DVB-s card on an fanless M-6000 board.
However, I am really intersted in having a working softdevice plugin w/ via's
builtin hardware mpeg2 decoder, but I don't have the time to work on that
matter.
So, I just wanted you to know that there are indeed some other guys who are
interested in softdevice plugin with DirectFB on an Epia-M board. :)
Please keep 'us' updated on this list whenever you make some progress. I am
still waiting for some kind of a good HowTo for VDR w/ softdevice via DFB and
hw mpeg2 dec. support, so I very much appreciate your 'research' on that
matter :)

greetings.

Tom

Home | Main Index | Thread Index