[vdr] Re: Avoiding NPTL problems

Hello Christian,

I agree with Klaus, that the "exit first before it hangs later" choice is better, because i've been bitten
by the problem. I would rather have had VDR to exit when i had started it and telling me what to do, it would have saved me much time.
(known problem of segfaults when using marks)

I don't think that the question is to deny anyone's work but as the problem is currently pending, then it's IMHO, the
right thing to do.

My 0.02 euro.

Thanks,

Philippe

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:38:03 +0200
"Christian Gmeiner" <christian@visual-page.de> wrote:

  | Some guys work hard to get it working with a NPTL-System and you ignore
  | their work? Thats not the fine way. If you setup a NTPL box and see that the guys
  | have changed too much ok, but without testing.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index