[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-femon-0.1.3 & 0.0.6

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, hgm.bg wrote:

> Thanks to Sascha I found your AIO-Patch for vdr 1.3.10 :))
> vdr-1.3.10-enAIO-1.2.diff.gz
> I was very happy, but i'm still missing one feature, that makes my VDR more
> user-friendly, so i want to ask you, if you could put that into the
> AIO-Patch (Sorry when I'm bothering you)

..and I my intention was never to release it widely / public due to
upcoming feature requests :)

> When I'm watching a recording, the menue-entry "Stop Recording" appears at
> the end of menue-list, with Elchi it was placed (with no number to select)
> on the most upper part of that menue followed by the "Stop cutting" if one
> is running. Now i have to press 3 Buttons to stop viewing a recording in
> comparison to 2 Buttons with my beloved style.
> Is that possible for you to implement ??

Yes, but I won't do it. I want those dynamic menu entries at the bottom of
the main menu. However if you wish to add the ElchiAIO style behaviour,
just look at the patch for 'MenuCommandPos' and cMenuMain::Set()
function in vdr-1.3.10. If you encounter some odd menu behaviour after
your patching, please, don't send any bug reports to me or Klaus :)

PS. This has nothing in common with vdr-femon-plugin, so please start a
new thread next time...

--
rofa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index