[vdr] Re: Bug in VDR 1.3.10: EPG Description

Andre Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, im using plain vanilla VDR 1.3.10 and im using the ST:TNG Theme.

I tried it explicitly with the EPG entry you mentined and also with
another (long) one, but had no hangup whatsoever.

Can anybody else on the list reproduce this?

> Clock is correct now :)

Good, now if you could write your new text _after_ the quoted text ;-)

Klaus

> Andre Neumann wrote:
> >
> > Hi list,
> >
> > I just installed VDR 1.3.10. I have noticed, that when i go to EPG of
> > an Programm which has a long EPG description, VDR will hang. Only
> > Reloading the DVB-Drivers will help to start VDR again.
> >
> > Im using an OSD Height of 370, because i have a 16:9 TV. You can test
> > it yourself on ARD with "Tagesthemen" at 23:30. When i open this
> > event, VDR will hang.
> >
> > Maybe Klaus can fix this problem asap.
>
> I can't reproduce this.
>
> Is this happening with "plain vanilla" VDR?
> Which skin are you using? "Classic VDR" or "ST:TNG Panels"?
>
> BTW: please set the clock on your system correctly.
> Your message has a timestamp of "Thu, 6 May 2004 20:08:44 +0200".
>
> Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index