[vdr] Re: streamdev-0.3.1 , server responds but no video

Steffen Barszus wrote:
Hi !

I have installed yesterday the streamdev plugin
No matter what i try i get only:

Playing http://192.168.1.1:3000/ps/1.
Resolving 192.168.1.1 for AF_INET6...
Couldn't resolve name for AF_INET6: 192.168.1.1
Connecting to server 192.168.1.1[192.168.1.1]:3000 ...
Cache size set to 8192 KBytes
Connected to server: 192.168.1.1
Cache fill: 0,00% (0 bytes)
This happens to me when the channel is encrypted, otherwise it works fine (with mplayer & ps or xine &ts).
Now, the streamdev server/client is not very stable (from time to time the server tells that it is rejecting too many connections and the only cure is to restart both the server and the client).
vdr 1.3.10, mandrake 10.

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -