[vdr] Lauching cOsdObject from within a submenu

Hi...

I'm trying to launch an cOsdObject from within a submenu like when lauchin
an Osd from the cOsdObject *MainMenuAction of a plugin (like the osddemo
plugin)
So I try making a cOsdItem("Launch my osd",osUser2) in my menu
But I can't figure out what to write in the ProcessKey ...
I can't "return new cMyOSD" because ProccessKey wait for an eOSState return
..
if I make an "new cMyOSD; return state;", the menu does'nt close, and the
ProcessKey is still active on the menu, not in MyOSD ...
And if I make an "new cMyOSD; return osEnd;" it closes everything....
I'm stuck so I wonder if it is even possible....
Is It??? and if it is... how?

Thanks....

Home | Main Index | Thread Index