[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: dvd-0.3.5b05_b

Am Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2004 18:22 schrieb Sven Goethel:

Hi sven,

i've tested the new plugin, with some different dvd's, some are original
(bought) and some are vdr-recordings stored as video-dvd (they have different
audio tracks -> 1 audio (mp2) track, 2 audio (two mp2 or one mp2 and one ac3)
tracks, or 3 audio tracks (2 mp2 and one ac3)) an they all worked quit well.

Then i tested Lord of the Rings Chapter 21 where i get normaly audio and video
glitches with ac3 output, they are gone :)
The SPU channels where correct displayed (I set it to "forced only").
Great work at all.

And now to the problems i've found, in the version i used before (0.3.4-rc6)
dts audio worked, with this version no dts output is possible. I've ported
0.3.4-rc6 so it works with vdr-1.3.10 and there i can here the dts sound (if
i press ok i can see "de 2/7 dts" ), i don't find whats wrong with 0.3.5b05_b
(when i press ok i can only see "de 2/7 ac3" thats wrong.

Jumping through the menus works again with lirc (don't have to hit buttons
twice or more) and active xine-plugin (but i didn't use it only started with
-Pxine), without xine-plugin FB may work but you have to press button several
times and sometimes it didn't react at all, keyboard works all the time.

sw used
vdr-1.3.10 with ac3overdvb patch, and some other plugins.

cheers
gerald

Home | Main Index | Thread Index