[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.11 (no rec shown)

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 10:30:59AM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> > Not related :
> > ERROR: /video0/plugins/text2skin/old/Aluminium/logos: No such file or directory
>
> This message look suspicious, because it comes right after the initial channel
> switch, which is where the recordings are scanned (see vdr.c, line 480).
> You might want to check what's the matter with this directory entry.

:-) Well, that was it, thank you very much, I have deleted the whole old
dir and now everything works like a charm !!!

Thank you very much, and by the way, I really like the speed and also
the fact we can simply touch a file (which is from my point of view much
better than a SVDRP command) :-)

Have a great hollydays :-)

--
	Grégoire Favre