[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-clipinc-0.1: Automatically extract video clips

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 22:24, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 June 2004 20:40, Robert Huitl wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm pleased to announce the initial release of my vdr-clipinc project,
> > downloadable at http://www.huitl.de/vdr/clipinc-0.1.tar.gz.
> >
> > From the README:
> > ---cut---
> > vdr-clipinc is the name for a bunch of scripts and programs that work
> > together to automatically extract video clips from recordings. In order
> > to do this, vdr-clipinc relies on cutting data supplied by Tobit's
> > ClipInc. service, the so-called "stream-tags". A stream-tag is basically
> > the time when a song starts and ends, plus information about the artist,
> > the song name and some more.
> > ---cut---
> >
> > Much more information is included in the README file.
> >
> > I'd appreciate any comments, discussion, bug reports, patches, ... :-)
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Robert
>
> Would be nice if that would work :) A quick test didn't work for me, maybe
> because no streamtags were found ? Did a short recording on VIVA 2
>
> Any way to see what streamtags are there without a recording ?

Looks that normal to you if there are no streamtags ?

Information about stream tags:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./clipinc.pl line
244.
Count:     (0 after filtering)
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./clipinc.pl line
245.
VIntern:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./clipinc.pl line
246.
Time-Ref:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./clipinc.pl line
247.
Offset:

Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./clipinc.pl line 306.
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at ./clipinc.pl line 307.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./clipinc.pl line
307.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./clipinc.pl line
307.
Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at ./clipinc.pl line 362.
Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at ./clipinc.pl line 362.
Month '-1' out of range 0..11 at ./clipinc.pl line 362

Thanks

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index